FITCRUNCH Birthday Cake Waffles
Waffles for breakfast are great, but waffles with sprinkles pretty much take the cake.
There’s no better way to kick off a birthday morning! For this waffle recipe we’re not going to state the macros, because every once in a while you should just indulge. But don’t worry—these FITCRUNCH Birthday Cake Waffles pack about 10x the protein of your standard Eggo Waffle.
The waffles in this stack are minis. We fell in love with the Nordic Ware Silver Dollar Waffle Griddle. It’s available on Amazon.com for under $30. You can also add the FITCRUNCH Birthday Cake Bars to your cart, because you’ll need them to make this recipe.
- 2 scoops FITCRUNCH Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder (32g)
- 3 tbs Egg Substitute (46g)
- 1/2 tbs Baking Powder
- Water or Almond Milk to Desired Consistency
- 1/2 FITCRUNCH Birthday Cake Bar
- Sweetener if Desired
- Mix all ingredients except sprinkles and FITCRUNCH Birthday Cake Bar
- Stir in sprinkles
- Let batter sit for 5 min (will thicken)
- Coat waffle iron with nonstick spray and cook on medium to low heat
- Stack Waffles
- Cut FITCRUNCH Birthday Cake Bar into small pieces and place with waffles
Pour with syrup or white chocolate and top with sprinkles