CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
MAKES 30 2″ COOKIES
1 cup oat flour
1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup PBfit peanut butter powder
1-1/3 cup applesauce
1 Chef Robert Irvine 88g Peanut Butter FITCRUNCH bar chopped
1) Combine oat flour, vanilla protein powder, PBfit powder, egg, and applesauce in a bowl. Stir until dough forms.
2) Form small half dollar balls and place on a cookie sheet.
3) Place cookies in a 350 degrees pre-heated oven for 10 mins.
4) Chop Chef Robert Irvine’s Peanut Butter FITCRUNCH bar into small pieces.
5) Remove cookies from oven when they start to become golden brown around bottom. Place and press the chopped Peanut Butter protein bar on the top of each cookie.
6) Put cookies back in the oven for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
7) Remove, let cool, and enjoy.
This recipe originally appeared on Hank Smith’s Instagram account @hankiepankie760