CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
MAKES 30 2″ COOKIES
1) Combine sugar, flour, vanilla, egg, butter, and baking soda in a bowl. Stir until dough forms.
2) Form small half dollar balls and place on a cookie sheet.
3) Place cookies in a 375 degrees pre-heated oven for 10 mins.
4) Chop Chef Robert Irvine’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough FITCRUNCH bar into small pieces.
5) Remove cookies from oven when they start to become golden brown around bottom. Place and press the chopped Peanut Butter protein bar on the top of each cookie.
6) Put cookies back in the oven for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
7) Remove, let cool, and enjoy.